About Me

My photo
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
I am absolutely in love with photography!!! I am strictly an on location photographer in the Carrollton, GA area, but am willing to travel to any destination to photograph your event!! I am available for engagement, wedding, child, senior and birth photography!! I have never been a big fan of the posed studio portrait and believe that the best photos are the ones you weren't paying attention to someone taking!! Check out my recent photoshoots and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smith Family Photo Shoot

The Smith family was one of my very first photo shoots! They are all VERY photogenic and I had been wanting to take photos of their son Grant since the day that he was born! We consider them family and when they asked if I would do their first photos as a family, I couldn't pass it up!! The Smith's decided that they wanted to shoot at Starr's Mill Park, which was the site my husband and I had are engagement photo session. We could not have had better weather for the shoot or have Grant in a better mood!! The timing was great and so were their photos!! Here are a few of my favorites!! Thank you Smith family! You guys are the best and I look forward to doing Grant's first year shoot in January!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment