About Me

My photo
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
I am absolutely in love with photography!!! I am strictly an on location photographer in the Carrollton, GA area, but am willing to travel to any destination to photograph your event!! I am available for engagement, wedding, child, senior and birth photography!! I have never been a big fan of the posed studio portrait and believe that the best photos are the ones you weren't paying attention to someone taking!! Check out my recent photoshoots and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Annie & James Vallone

I met Annie and James on a night out with friends... They had just gotten married in Las Vegas and were in the middle of planning their large reception for all of their family and friends... They actually had a photographer at the time, but after we chatted the night away, they switched their photographer to me!! Lucky me!!

Their reception was held at Annie's families home in Sharpsburg and let me tell you the views and homes were amazing!! With a large chance of rain for the day they held on to having an outdoor reception. God was with them that day as it never rained a drop or had a cloud in the sky!

After reviewing every single photo a smile came upon my face... This was true love and I was so happy that I was there to be a part of their very special day with family and friends!! Thank you Annie and James!! Here are a few of my favorites for the evening!!











No comments:

Post a Comment