About Me

My photo
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
I am absolutely in love with photography!!! I am strictly an on location photographer in the Carrollton, GA area, but am willing to travel to any destination to photograph your event!! I am available for engagement, wedding, child, senior and birth photography!! I have never been a big fan of the posed studio portrait and believe that the best photos are the ones you weren't paying attention to someone taking!! Check out my recent photoshoots and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NOVEMBER SPECIAL

Hey Everyone! With the hardships that everyone is facing this holiday season I have decided to make a special for the month of November:

SPECIAL INFORMATION:

- 1 hour of my time
- As many outfits as you can fit in
- CD with all photos including edited ones

***Normally a $150 value!!***

ALL for $75.00!!!!!!

Please contact me for more information and date availability!! These sessions will go fast! Also check me out on Facebook... I will be having contests in the future as more fans add my page!!

Thanks,

Pamela Webb Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment